I’ve been pinning affirmations left and right lately, and so many I’ve found involve creativity. It’s easy to bog yourself, and your writing, down with negative self-talk. When the WIP isn’t going well, progressing as you’d like, or it’s hit a brick wall — all these can strain your creativity, allow self-doubt to sneak in and take root. Here are some of my favorites. I hope you find them as useful as I do.
- I am imaginative, and my creativity flows effortlessly.
- Stop looking for the magic. YOU are it.
- I feel creative, inspired, joyful, vibrant. I feel abundance all around me and within me.
- Infinite creative energy flows through me.
- I am an open channel for creative ideas.
- I am infinite creativity.
- Life is about using the whole box of crayons.
- What you think, you become. What you feel, you attract. What you imagine, you create.
- I am always in touch with my creative source.
There are so many affirmations out there, easy to find on Pinterest. In the interests of citing a source (as my affirmations pins are in a private board), I simply searched “creative affirmations” and scrolled through, finding my faves that I’d already pinned. SOURCE. I in no way take credit for creating these affirmations, I just simply have pinned them and have enjoyed them, found them useful. Take a moment and go look for yourself. I’m sure you’ll find many, many more that resonate with you!